Hey girl hey! Let’s join in the Christmas cheer finding 5 dope ass Christmas events in Atlanta. Just because its cold outside doesn’t mean there’s no fun to be had. Atlanta is large, fun, filled with lights and cheer. Let’s check out the list of places:
- German Christkindl Market: The Christkindl Market at Atlantic Station is back by popular demand, and taking over Central Park just after Thanksgiving. This FREE outdoor festival features a Christmas village of wooden booths selling imported German indulgences, as well as handmade Christmas ornaments, and one-of-a kind gift items!
- Bass Pro Shops: Bass Pro Shops Santa Wonderland is a fabulous in-store extravaganza of activities for kids (and adults). Best part, it’s all free!
- Ponce City Market: Visitors can come to Ponce City Market take photos with Santa as well as the Grinch! There is food, drinks, and holiday fun!
- Light Up Blue Ridge: Kids will enjoy the petting zoo, pony and train rides, and more. There’s a gingerbread house and window decorating contest, and the lighting of the Great Tree. This isn’t a free event, but it is so worth it for the kiddies.
- Magical Nights of Lights: Tour the light displays, make s’mores around a bonfire, ride the carnival rides, visit Santa to live your best holiday life. Go enjoy your evening at Lake Lanier.
Next, I’ll be dropping some gems for Christmas dates with your loved one! Have you checked any of these out? If so, let us know if you had a great time.
Please SUBSCRIBE to the blog! I’ve been slowing down the blog due to low readership. Let me know if we should keep writing