5 Rules to be the Perfect Bridesmaid
These days all of our closest friends have found their dream beau and it’s time for you to be the perfect bridesmaid! This sometimes can be an issue with all the things that happen in your personal life. However, I have 5 rules to be the perfect bridesmaids:
- If you cannot financially participate in the wedding, please kindly decline the offer. More friends fall out during and after a wedding because bridesmaid are not forthcoming with their financial abilities. It’s best to be honest as hell.
- Don’t tell the bride what YOU want. It’s not about you; you may express that something doesn’t fit your body and if there are any alternative options, but you cannot tell her what you prefer. Get married if you want to do all that…
- Please respond to the maid of honor or group chats! Like, you aren’t the only person with a “busy” life soooo take five minutes to respond like you respond to these flaw ass men!
- Be prepared for all events and make sure to document the events in your phone for recollection. Don’t be the bridesmaid that everyone has never met because you suck at communicating or failed to tell the bride that you cannot make it.
- Make sure your BRIDE to be is always pampered and checked on. Planning a wedding and dealing with regular life is hard and can cause unnecessary anxiety.
Ladies, I know you love your girls, but apply these 5 rules to make your Bride-to-be happy. Bridal parties have plenty of fun, but there must be a code that is followed. If you follow these rules you should have a fairly smooth wedding with your bestie and be able to enjoy the festivities. What are some of your rules as bridesmaid?