Black Businesses week 7 are dedicated to those awesome businesses that are scattered around Atlanta and around the state of Georgia. These service providers are awesome with great products and customer service.
Don’t be one of those people who preach about change, but refuses to boycott the businesses that do not mind if our sons and daughters are slain or not! We must stand and be united in the front toward justice. In the meantime, check out these reasonable prices, know the worth of the brand, and respect them as you would another race’s business.
- Graham Solutionz- This company presents graphic designs such as logos, flyers, and more at reasonable prices. Check out this company at www.grahamsolutionz.com.
- Atl Candy Bar- This Atlanta secret is for people with that sweet tooth and they can supply the cake, cupcake, and more fix that you’ve been looking for. Located in Downtown Atlanta, visit www.atlcandybar.com. Make sure to bring a friend to this establishment.
- Spendefy- Spendefy is an Atlanta-based tech company that creates exposure for black-owned businesses. Visit the site for a directive on B.O.B’s at www.spendefy.com.
- Cash Mob ATL- This company is a group of businesses gather together to patronize business and practice group economics. Visit www.wearethemedia.info/cashmobatl. Get hip to their events and follow along.
- Fruits To Go- This company provides healthy and delicious fruit smoothies. This company is located outside of Atlanta in South Carolina so that will have to be a trip, but it will be well worth it. Contact the owner Bret Carter at:
There you go guys! Make sure to go out and support your local black owned business and REVIEW them for more business!