Black Businesses are in full effect and we are highlighting more for week nine. We would encourage those who follow us to mention their favorite black-owned business so that we can add them to the directory! It’s only 5 businesses at a time to make sure people can sift through quickly and get the information needed. This week fantastic five are as follows:
- AP Couture Capes. These capes are fun, very beautiful, and handmade by April Palomino. Contact April 678-598-0467
- Ciara’s Treats & More. This catering company is whipping up great high-quality sweets, meals, and deals! We encourage to reach out to CTMcater.com and take a look at what they are offering! Email: email@example.com.
- Always Be Unique Art Gallery. This gallery is actually dope; they make beard butter, scented shea butter, and massage butter! It is such a treat and they smell delicious. Contact: Aninvestments2012@gmail.com to order!
- Pardon My Audacity blog. This blog is dope, it is offering companies a chance to promote themselves and get their business out there. They offer promotional campaigns and even have a great following. For more info, keep reading pardonmyaudacity.com and SUBSCRIBE.
- Unique Luxury Cleaners. Unique Luxury Cleaners are offering domestic cleanings all over East Atlanta. They will clean your home, offer great prices, and continuously book you with grace and style. Contact: Jasmine Jackson 404-829-5952!
Have anymore? Contact us.