Welcome to February where we officially live in Trump’s America. This America breeds blatant hate, racial tensions, sexual preference prejudices, and basically, tiring AF. February is the second month of the new year and this month is all about the beautiful melanin people who are currently struggling to figure out where they fit in Trump’s America. There can be a silver lining for the African American community remaining woke, relaxed, and reaffirming. Here are the affirmations for February:
You Are a FACTOR
- In AMERICA, I am a factor! My money counts, my family counts, and my life matters.
- My Black Life Matters.
- I bring forth substance, intelligence, and wisdom.
- I am BLACK and PROUD.
- I am EDUCATED.
- This land belongs to ME too!
Understanding your #BLACKGIRLMAGIC
- I am brimming with energy and melanin. I am in control of my black and my business!
- I am the perfect example of #BlackGirlMagic.
- I will accomplish all things that makes me the woman I am.
- I am a successful black woman.
- My body is beautiful; my hips are curvy, my bottom is round, and my lips are full. FUCK denial and BREED acceptance.
Succeeding being BLACK and in TRUMP’S America
- I embrace success. The words “I can’t” will never be in my vocabulary.
- I choose to radiate love, joy, and gratitude in life.
- I choose success, reality, and entrepreneurship!
These affirmations are to further confirm that we are worth it and we can make it during these bleak ass times. Keep your head high queens and continue to push through because everyone may criticize you but they are looking for you to take a hold and lead the masses in some way! Stay Black and Woke!