July 4th is the greatest Summer holiday. Friends and family time is shared. There are delicious BBQ favorites like ribs, burgers, chicken, kabob’s, and your mama’s famous potato salad. Drinks are cold and definitely red cups contain alcoholic treats for us hardworking adults. However, the music is one of the most important parts of the BBQ. Here’s our Fourth of July playlist: (Disclaimer: There are different genres in this playlist)
- “Summer” by Calvin Harris.
- “One Dance” by Drake, WizKid, Kyla.
- “Never Forget You” by Zara Larsson, MNEK
- “Luv” Tory Lanez
- “Summertime” by Will Smith.
- “Cha Cha Slide” by Mr. C The Slide Man
- “This Is What You Came For” by Calvin Harris and Rihanna.
- “Nothing Is Promised” by Rihanna
- “Formation” by Beyonce.
- “My PYT” by Wale.
- “All The Way Up Remix” by French Montana, Remy Ma, and Jay-Z.
- “Wicked” by Future.
- “I Got the Keys” by DJ Khaled, Future, Jay-Z.
- “Sucker for Pain” by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, X Ambassador.
There you have it guy; this fourth of July gem will help you enjoy your day off of work.
Like this list? Give us a few of your favorite summer songs.